Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anticipation

I think this is the point in pregnancies when everyone just wants it to be over. Not saying that we want our babies to be born early! Of course we want them to be ready to enter this world without having to have special equipment to help them through the first few weeks. I'm just talking about the anticipation of seeing your baby. The way you will feel not having to carry around a watermelon in your stomach. How your insides will like not having to be pushed around, kicked, punched, and sometimes forced into places they have never been before. How you won't have to ask someone else to pick something off the ground that you just dropped because you can no longer bend over that far. I'm very thankful though that I haven't had any swelling. I make sure to drink plenty of water and keep up on my walking. Which has become harder to do as well. But as much as I try to tell myself to be patient I can't wait to see my little girl's face and hold her for the first time. So for all the anticipation we go through I know it will be well worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment