Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Checking off the list



Here are a few pictures of the baby's room before and after paint. As you can see I'm not a fan of pink. ;) Also the top one has her crib in it. We (me more then Aron) are counting down the days until her arrival. Got the car seat/stroller combo today. Which is black and grey. So excited to use it!! It was also exciting just putting it together. :) I'll try to post some pictures of it as well as a new belly picture. Not that anyone is wanting to see that anymore but I have to keep it going until the end. haha


5 comments:

  1. The baby's room looks incredible!!! Will be fun to see when everything is all set up. It's getting close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I need to count down when there is a baby count down clock on the Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah. baby's room is adorable. love love love the colors. excited to see it all complete. way to go momma...and Aron for the hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the baby room! Calming yet fun!!!

    ReplyDelete