Thursday, May 20, 2010

Name that Baby

I feel like we are having a game going to figure out what to name our little girl. I think of names and usually Aron just agrees with me. Although I did find out that he might be holding back on me for which one he likes the best. Even though I would like it to be a surprise to all of you I just can't seem to figure out what I like best. So I'm going to have a little game. All you have to do is comment under this post to which name you like the best and hopefully yours gets chosen. Here are the three that we love...Stella, London, and Carley. So let the games being.

9 comments:

  1. Names are open to suggestions also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bi**y roommate in college named Carley, so I won't vote for that name just on principle, haha.
    *Stella is adorable, quick and easy to say and unique. Sounds like a flower, or someone very special. Pretty and calming. I like it.
    *London is the most unique, refers to one of the most interesting places in the world with endless possibility...reminds me a bit of your little girl. This is a name for someone bold. I see her owning this name completely and being the London of the MN world. My vote based on going through each name: London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw Aron's comment, here are some more names I like other than the ones that you already have and are great!:
    * Siena
    * Capri (Caprice)
    * Bianca
    * Camila
    * Gema
    * Bell(a)
    * Noel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ever name you guys pick we"ll all love and will say "she looks like a........." enjoy you only get to pick out someones name once, twice, three times (if you crazy) and more if you have lost your mind....in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that Chels gave an overview of each name. I however agree with Monessa that whatever name you pick is going to be PERFECT. You can not go wrong with any of those names and who knows...maybe a totally different name will pop into your head last minute. Nothing wrong with that. You might have to see her first before you choose?!?!

    p.s. I LOVE my new color and cute. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all friend! And love you too!!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What ever name you pick is going to be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete