Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day



This girl makes me laugh.  She insisted on dressing herself.  First I had put on heart socks and she wanted the Christmas ones on we had to take the hearts off.  Then I was able to get her Valentines shirt on that says "Daddy's little Valentine" and put on some pants and she went into her drawer and pulled out her swim suit and started putting that one.  Of course I was all about letting her wear what she wants and she left the outfit on all morning.  Plus every morning I have her pick out her own clip for her hair and so the one she has in is the one she picked out herself.  I love that she wants to be independent!!  ♥♥
Baby update...I'm still pregnant. ;-)  I have another appointment tomorrow and we are going to talk about maybe inducing.  I would rather not but I have clients already starting on the 27th so we have to get things moving.  I hope to go in naturally before that happens though.  Saying lots of prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Sending postive thoughts about baby! LOVE the pics...she is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete