Monday, February 13, 2012

False Alarm



Last Tuesday we had a false alarm.  I went into the hospital with contractions 3 minutes apart only for them to slow down and then end up stopping!  I didn't realize what a frustrating experience that would be.  So my parents and sister jumped on the chance of being here for the baby being born only to see my sad face walking through the door still pregnant.  Reagan has been enjoying her time with Auntie Emmie though.  We tried to make the most of her being here.  We went swimming a few times and Reagan was in heaven.  We also spent plenty of time at the backyard ( for those who don't know what the backyard is...it's a big indoor playground for the kids at our gym).  Of course I made Emily and Reagan go for walks with me too.  Reagan wanted to go to Nessa's (Auntie Monessa) house today and play with her friends.  I jumped at the chance of being able to have a kid free house for a few hours and did some more cleaning.  Now I'm off to the doctor.  I hope this will be my last appointment before the baby arrives.  Crossing my fingers.  Aron told me that he was going to get me a baby for Valentines Day.  How sweet! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah I have been thinking of you and didn't want to bother you with, "when is the baby coming?" I remember how annoying that got. All I can remember is with Hattie I thought if I got a dollar for every time someone asked me her college fund would have a great start. haha. Hoping you get an extra special Valentine gift tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your special present today ;) Love all the photos of Reagan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week was so much fun. It's too bad that she didn't come, but Auntie Emmie had tons of fun. :) BIG Hugs and Kisses today!!!

    ReplyDelete