Wednesday, January 25, 2012





I'm are getting down to the last few weeks of pregnancy!  Reagan is becoming very interested in babies so we have to 'practice' wrapping the baby up, holding the baby, putting a paci in if the baby is crying, and trying not to throw the baby on the floor. ;-)  It will be interesting when the actual baby arrive how she will react.  She is a mama's girl and really doesn't want me to hold any other kids.  I know she will be fine and will be getting lots of attention from daddy, grandparents, aunties, uncles and her favorite cousins!!  She sure things the world of Cole, Jackson, and Kennedy.  

3 comments:

  1. Died laughing when I saw the photo of Reagan in the car seat!!! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing as well as possible. Hang in there....your baby girl will be here soon. Reagan will be so sweet to her, I'm sure of it!! Hattie was the same way with not wanting me to be around other kids...that changed fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love!!! Can't wait to see you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete