Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I think I've lost my marbles!

Only a few weeks left and when people say that the last month is the worst, they aren't kidding!! I try really hard not to complain too much because I know in the end it will be all worth it but some days I just want to scream. haha It's true!! All the parts of your body that you didn't think could hurt...DO! I've just decided to deal with the lack of sleep but with no sleep then the brain doesn't work well or in my case at all! So sorry for anything I've missed, forgotten, or wasn't told five times in order for me to even remember. I told myself since I was taking really good vitamins that the memory loss wouldn't be there...wrong again!!

On the bright side I have had two amazing showers in the last few weeks. The first one was in Hanover (which is by Albertville). My sister, cousin, and aunt put that one on together. I was able to see a bunch of my cousins that I don't ever get to see. The oldest one there was my dad's Aunt Alice who is 92!! We always get a kick out of her. Great food, lots of family and friends, and LOTS of amazing gifts.
The second one was in Detroit Lakes. Aron's sisters put it on. Monessa had a great idea of doing a book theme. Along with the gifts people brought they were suppose to bring a favorite childhood book. I received soooo many great books and presents!!! We had a great turnout as well. Lots of friends were able to make it to that one. Plus I can't forget all the yummy food as well!!
Thanks to my family for putting together these two events. I had a wonderful time and this little girl is going to be very spoiled from all the great gifts we received!!!
Stay tuned.
Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment