Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another doctors appointment this morning. Nothing much has changed he said. He did strip my membranes again and told me that this time he would make sure that it hurt. Okay thanks doc! We will see if it worked. My belly is measuring small so his prediction for her size is 6lbs. 12 oz. I told him that I really don't feel like she is that small. haha So we wait another week and see if anything has happened.
On another note my friend Meg went in last night to be induced. I'm so excited and happy for her!! Hopefully she has had her sweet little girl by now! :) Congrats Meg, Andrew, and Dillon. What a great addition to the family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Sarah

    Thinking about you (and Aaron) today and hoping for a quick and happy delivery this week-end! In the meantime-pamper yourself!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah the suspense is killing me... okay maybe you and Aron a bit more than me, but nonetheless very excited to hear when your sweet little girl is here. Take care and I will be thinking of you both!!!

    ReplyDelete