Monday, March 22, 2010

Half Way There

Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the nice spring weather we are having. I've been able to get out and take General for some walks, which he loves!! Chief is more content laying on the couch and waiting for us to get back. :) Silly boys. So I'm pretty excited for Friday to get here. We get to have the big ultrasound and see whether it will be a boy or girl. I think it's going to be a boy but almost everyone else thinks it will be a girl. Either way we are excited!! I'm feeling a lot more movement and more gas these last few days! haha Not the most pleasant part of the pregnancy. Aron gets home tonight from British Columbia and since I went to Florida the last week I haven't seen him in a few weeks. I wonder if he'll think the belly has grown. I'll let you guys know on Friday what it is. So excited!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment