Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Doctors Visit

I feel like by the end of this pregnancy my doctor and I will be best buds. :) It's actually nice to be able to have someone answer all the crazy questions that you might have and knowing that they don't think any question is too ridiculous! Nothing much was new today at the visit though. I did the standard testing they do at every visit weight (I don't want to talk about it), blood pressure (80/60), and finally the baby's heartbeat (150). Dr. Christenson told me that if his blood pressure was that low he would be laying on the ground. haha He said it was nothing to alarmed about I just have to stand up slowly so I don't get too dizzy. The most exciting part of the visit was that I was able to schedule my next appointment which will be the big ultrasound. So in three weeks we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or girl. YAY!!! Stay tuned for another tummy picture and on March 26th I'll let you all know what this little munchkin will be. I can hardly wait! Happy Friday to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the updates!!! So excited :)Monessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay!! Grandma Jean just cried!! We are so happy for you both. Love You!

    ReplyDelete