Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 30


Time has just flown by.  I went in last week for a free 3D ultrasound and the little girl is looking perfect!! I think her nose looks just like Reagan's. :)  Only 10 weeks to go.  That just seems crazy.  We have pretty much everything ready.  Reagan 'helped' me put together the changing table last night and I have a new recliner (thanks mom and dad) and cradle in our room.  Now to get through the holidays!!  I have been having more cramping with this one so I feel like I might go early but then again I probably won't!  I'm excited to see Reagan's reaction.  She is so in love with babies right now but is just too young to understand what's going on.  Oh and for all the people that ask me every day if we have a name picked out...we aren't telling. ;)

3 comments: