Wednesday, March 9, 2011





Now since Reagan is down for her nap I can finally finish what I had tried to start this morning! I'm in love with the picture that her eyes are to the side. I think she is already annoyed with me. It was so nice out on Monday that I decided to take her outside. I get myself ready, put her snowsuit on, grab the camera, bring her out and set her in the snow, took a few pictures, and then I wasn't sure what else to do with her so we went back inside. haha Well at least a got a few cute ones! I'm so looking forward to summer. I'm over the white stuff OR in our yard the white, yellow, and brown stuff! Ready to see green, sun, and water! Have a great Wednesday! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is quite the look Reagan, it so fits your personality already. Grandma and Grandpa are so excited to see you next week!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute! It looks like she's saying "Whatcha talkin' about Mama??" HAHA!!!
    XOXO See you Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete