Friday, January 14, 2011

Smiles





I open my email last night to find these amazing pictures! We had a play date this week and it was so much fun. The girls are three days apart. I was telling my friend how I couldn't imagine having twins. If one of the girls started to cry the other one would follow and her little guy D would just look at us like aren't you going to do something about this. It was so cute! I wish we could play more often!! She is not a photographer but she should be!! Every time I look at these photos I get a huge smile on my face! Thank Meg! Love you. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures Sarah. The girls look a lot alike and are identical with adorable smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!!! i just love her!!! The girls look so cute together!!! Glad you moms got a visit as well!!!

    ReplyDelete