Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm 5 months already...


Happy 5 month Birthday to our beautiful girl. I can't believe how fast this time has gone by. Reagan is doing so much now. She rolls from her back to her tummy. She can't figure out how to roll back yet though. She LOVES to stand. She already has her own personality and I think she is a little stubborn. haha I don't know who she gets that from. ;-) She is pretty good at sleeping through the night. If there is anything she can get her hands on it goes straight into her mouth. She has already had her first fever and ear infection. That was a rough night for mommy and daddy being so worried about her!! She already knows strangers and prefers to have mom hold her. Her and I will be going on her first plane ride the end of January to see Aunts and Uncles and her cousin in FL. I cross my fingers for a good flight! She loves to take baths and thinks it's really funny to splash. She has one more month until she starts eating food. I think she would love to try some right now but we want to wait until 6 months. We are so in love with our little girl. We couldn't imagine life without her!! Love you Reagan.
Happy New Years to all of our family and friends. I think we will stay put tonight as we are suppose to get lots more snow. Aron is out snow blowing our driveway and our neighbors. May you all have a wonderful 2011.

1 comment: