Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A day in the life of a pregnant lady

At this time in my pregnancy I'm feeling a little...bloated I would say. I'm not far enough along to start showing but man am I having trouble buttoning my pants. ;) I wasn't sure when this part of my pregnancy would start or what I would even think about it. Well I can say about the in between stage is that all I want to do is run home and put on my pajamas. Except for today when I was getting ready for work. I was thinking about what I was going to wear because nothing is fitting right. Which is always a challenge for a girl that wants to look good in everything she wears. I thought about these gray dress pants I have that I just happened to wash yesterday. Much to my surprise when I put them on they actually fit and all I could think to myself was...HALLELUJAH! I still have one pair of pants that I can button. Oh the little joys of pregnancy that make your day!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! Well if you weren't a 'size 2' maybe your pants would fit! I think it's wonderful. Besides, you can always take some pants home from your 'curvy' sister. ;)

    See you soon! Love you!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Olson said you are going to be one of those pregnant ladies who only has a little belly!!! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I remember it all to well! What works really well is a rubber band around your button of you pants through the button hole. That will buy you a few months! Highly recommend Ebay for maternity clothes! Gap, motherhood, and pea in a pod are great! Best wishes and congrats!

    ReplyDelete